What's new

Todays hunt

sirlostalot

Full Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
211
Reaction score
258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up my third large cent this year. Im trying to break last years record 18 1/4 large cents.
 

Attachments

  • slatf322.webp
    slatf322.webp
    60 KB · Views: 252
  • slacd4.webp
    slacd4.webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 208
  • slacd4b.webp
    slacd4b.webp
    16.5 KB · Views: 202
Nice LC, Congrats! :thumbsup:

And good luck on beating your record,
HH.
 
Spooky said:
nice haul..
:icon_thumright:
18 1/4 large cents in one year?
Shame I have a job, or I might be able to dig that.
Well, a few times until they are gone.

Seriously though,
how does one get 1/4 large cent?

I work also and dont detect like I would like to. My guess is the 1/4 cent is from someone making change. They did that back then.
 
Sweet Largie. Good luck on your goal. HH dan
 
Great score on the large cent :thumbsup:
 
Nice penny!..I would like to break my record of one! ;D
 
Nice LC and door knob. :icon_thumleft:

HH
 
That's a lot of old iron, still waiting for my first large. What kind of spots do you hunt? Public or private?
 
Ya I agree....I'd like to break my record of NONE..... :'( NICE FINDS!!
 
Nice LC! Years ago at an old carnival site in Pontiac I found 2 Indian Heads near some bushes. I was gloating! There was a tall grassy area nearby that I was too lazy to do and a lady on her first outing with our club (MTH) found TWO large cents in that tall grass. I'm still steaming 30 years later.
 
Fistfulladirt said:
That's a lot of old iron, still waiting for my first large. What kind of spots do you hunt? Public or private?

Private Lands. Never found one on public land.
 
muleskinner said:
Great finds! What detector do you use?

Minelab Explorer II
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom