What's new

Todays Hunt

m bryan

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
691
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Location
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out for a while to an old home site got my first trade token
 

Attachments

  • school 011.webp
    school 011.webp
    27.5 KB · Views: 395
  • school 012.webp
    school 012.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 393
Upvote 0
Ewing Texas was a saw mill town around 1900. Town dried up and died about 1919.
 
I love finding those tokens. Congradulations.....
 
Tokens are cool!
 
Awesome finds :icon_thumright:
I love the token
 
Here's a better shot of the shell caseing. I think its from around 1900.
 

Attachments

  • school 014.webp
    school 014.webp
    40.3 KB · Views: 295
  • school 014.webp
    school 014.webp
    40.3 KB · Views: 293
Nice looking token....Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom