What's new

Todays Hunt

sirlostalot

Full Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
211
Reaction score
258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit two places today and these were the keepers. Four buttons, rivet for a saw, 1939 Walking Liberty half, and 1842-44 Montreal Bank Token.
 

Attachments

  • slatf109.webp
    slatf109.webp
    97.3 KB · Views: 211
  • slatf1091.webp
    slatf1091.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 170
  • slatf1092.webp
    slatf1092.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 183
  • slacd16.webp
    slacd16.webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 164
  • slacd16b.webp
    slacd16b.webp
    14.6 KB · Views: 178
Nice big silver and bank token. Cool saw nut also.
 
Very nice. :icon_thumright:

HH
 
NICE Walker and Bank token :icon_thumright:
 
Great score on the Walker and Canadian bank token :thumbsup:
 
Nice. I used to hate diggin those Canadian bank tokens because I always thought it was gonna be an American large cent. Now I'm not so picky, I'll take anything old.
 
great looking Walker!....congrats. good hunt. :thumbsup:
 
Congrats on the Big Silver and cool token!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom