What's new

Todays Hunt.

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2014
Messages
1,790
Reaction score
3,850
Golden Thread
1
Location
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Manticore
Equinox 800
Modified Etrac
Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back to my old reliable high school with the WOT coil for it's maiden voyage, that lasted about 30 minutes. Way too much trash for the big coil, so I went back to the stock coil and ran TTF with more disc than I did last time out. Did rather good I thought for a hammered almost to death site. I managed a couple of keepers using the stock coil and the Minelab 8" coil. The place is loaded with deep iron, but the TTF was able to hit some goodies next to the iron.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6887.webp
    IMG_6887.webp
    134.2 KB · Views: 106
Upvote 14
That's a respectable showing! The silver sure is pretty!
 
Nice finds you found my ID I've been looking for
 
Nice Hunt. I tried TTF for the first time today. I kind of liked it.
 
Great finds. My favorite is that beautiful Mercury!!!
 
Congrats on the merc and other nice finds
 
Nice Merc (great detail) - IH - wheaties and other finds "congrat" to you - thanks for the post & I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom