What's new

Today's Hunt

The Rebel

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2011
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
6,840
Golden Thread
1
Location
Southwest, CT
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a short day at work today, so got out for a few hrs to the same site l got the seated quarter from.

I grided the area l had left off from and nabbed and 1881 IH, a new date to my collection.

Also was rewarded with a silver plated sash buckle and monogramed spoon.

HH

IMG_20250318_131652.webp
IMG_20250318_131701.webp
IMG_20250318_190228.webp
IMG_20250318_190243.webp
IMG_20250318_190324.webp
IMG_20250318_190331.webp
IMG_20250318_190534.webp
IMG_20250318_190353.webp
IMG_20250318_190348.webp
 
Upvote 63
Had a short day at work today, so got out for a few hrs to the same site l got the seated quarter from.

I grided the area l had left off from and nabbed and 1881 IH, a new date to my collection.

Also was rewarded with a silver plated sash buckle and monogramed spoon.

HH

View attachment 2198470View attachment 2198471View attachment 2198472View attachment 2198473View attachment 2198474View attachment 2198475View attachment 2198476View attachment 2198477View attachment 2198478
nice variety of finds, love em' all, bet that was fun!
 
Had a short day at work today, so got out for a few hrs to the same site l got the seated quarter from.

I grided the area l had left off from and nabbed and 1881 IH, a new date to my collection.

Also was rewarded with a silver plated sash buckle and monogramed spoon.
Absolutely LOVE the 1881 IHP. I don't know what it is about late 1800's IHP's, but every time I find one, you'd think I'd just found a gold coin. I love finding gold/silver as much as the next guy, but for some unexplainable reason, I always seem to get the biggest thrill from finding one of those lowly pennies, lol.
 
I love finding IHs as they are my favorite design.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom