What's new

Todays lake hunt ended with another ring

ArmyJoe

Full Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2014
Messages
137
Reaction score
334
Golden Thread
0
Location
S. Korea
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's lake hunt ended with another ring

So I hit the swimming areas at a lake near my hotel this evening and found this silver beauty! The lake has a concrete bottom with gravel layered on top of that so finds were few and far between. Since I didn't find much clad or anything else except bobby pins, I'm thinking I have some competition here... ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1436934378.098191.webp
 
Upvote 17
Sweet!!

If you have competition, at least you beat them to this one.
 
HEY GI JOE SEE YOU FOUND YOURSELF, A AQUATIC FIND TODAY. NICE..
 
WTG Joe!! Nice looking ring my friend... You still on the road?
 
Looks like a nice chunk of silver you found!:thumbsup:
 
WTG Joe!! Nice looking ring my friend... You still on the road?

OBN, I'll be back in Chicago next Monday. Been working the Excalibur out a lot this trip and have found five rings so far and my first gold too! Hope the hunting is good for you buddy!
 
next to old coins, rings are my favorite thing to see posted, good job on yours!!
 
Looks like the competition lost on that one !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom