Fruitbat Full Member Joined Sep 24, 2006 Messages 100 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ACE 250 Jun 15, 2007 #1 Today's odd box of halfs I got what I think are some odd rusults from todays box of halfs. 1x1967 1X1977S 1x1999 that looks like it just came from a mint set. 7x2002 6x2003 Usualy I find more silver and only a few of the other goodies. Upvote 0
Today's odd box of halfs I got what I think are some odd rusults from todays box of halfs. 1x1967 1X1977S 1x1999 that looks like it just came from a mint set. 7x2002 6x2003 Usualy I find more silver and only a few of the other goodies.
fiatboy Bronze Member Joined Jan 28, 2007 Messages 1,305 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Jun 15, 2007 #2 Re: Today's odd box of halfs That is a lot of young halves. Personally, I dump the babies and let the rest of you find 'em. I like my halves to be old as dirt. Nice finds and happy hunting!
Re: Today's odd box of halfs That is a lot of young halves. Personally, I dump the babies and let the rest of you find 'em. I like my halves to be old as dirt. Nice finds and happy hunting!