Tesorodeoro Silver Member Joined Jan 21, 2018 Messages 2,958 Reaction score 5,155 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 10, 2025 Thread Owner #1
R russau Gold Member Joined May 29, 2005 Messages 9,489 Reaction score 10,765 Golden Thread 0 Location St. Louis, missouri Sep 11, 2025 #2 SALUTE ! I still remember !
Tesorodeoro Silver Member Joined Jan 21, 2018 Messages 2,958 Reaction score 5,155 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 14, 2025 Thread Owner #3 Well Old Glory is back up, but I’m deeply disturbed by the character of a fairly significant percentage of our population in celebrating evil. The line is being sharply and visibly drawn online, not so much in real life face to face interactions.
Well Old Glory is back up, but I’m deeply disturbed by the character of a fairly significant percentage of our population in celebrating evil. The line is being sharply and visibly drawn online, not so much in real life face to face interactions.