What's new

Todays register finds: An assortment of goodies!

HistoryH22

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
68
Reaction score
98
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's register finds: An assortment of goodies!

Hello all. Today's series of registers brought about a nice assortment of coins. Started the day off finding a 1939, which is the third straight day I've found a penny from the 30's. Shortly after came a worn, but beautiful 1923 (hole-filler)! As the day progressed, I came across a nice 1943-P War nickel, an 1983 Canadian, a 1951 wheat, and a 1957D wheat. That brings my total for the past three days searched at work to 9 wheaties. An unsustainable average, but a nice wheatie vein nonetheless. Thanks for reading, and happy hunting!

13096350_1353979791296215_4649748368524971736_n.webp
13152867_1354089904618537_1743490357_n.webp
13153283_1354156734611854_253922508_n.webp
 
Upvote 14
Nice!Great eye for those old coins!:treasurechest::thumbsup:
 
I love finding treasure in the register at work. A couple months back I cracked a roll of quarters that had 3 silver Washingtons in it. Wheats and war nickels are sweet too.
 
keep harvesting all that wheat you,ll be a farmer soon good job!!!!
 
Thanks all. I nabbed three more wheats (all common, although a 1945-S is always nice) today. What a lovely wheatie vein this is. Curious to see what else will pop up. O:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom