What's new

Todays Relics

RJ55

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2014
Messages
1,453
Reaction score
1,188
Golden Thread
0
Location
western NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Today's Relics

Went a little while this afternoon, and found a few items. Found a zinc lid with intact glass. A small caster wheel.Golden colored button. Paper shotgun shell brass.Toy gun trigger, about the 3rd one I've found there.Small wedge to hold a wooden joint together. And a couple of brass fittings/ nuts.The copper thing might be some type of thermostat for a engine. Anyhow thanks for looking, and happy hunting.

photo (121).webp
 
Cool stuff, thanks for the pic!
 
Just found one the other day... I think I found the trigger too
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20141014_223328.webp
    ForumRunner_20141014_223328.webp
    21 KB · Views: 125
This particular place I have found a couple of cap busters, and extra hammers. Must have played Cowboys and Indians back in the day.
 
That's probably exactly what it was.
It's a shame they made those little tomahawks out of wood it would be real neat to find one of those
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom