What's new

Todays road trip give up a few goodies.

Fruitbat

Full Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
I had to go to a town about 30 min away to get some stuff done to my truck, so after I did a little CRH. Here's the results:
1965x1
1967x7
1968x6
1969x1
1976Sx1
1996Sx1
2003x1
2004x1
2007x2 I've been wanting one of these ;D
 
Upvote 0
Good day FB.....nice! Keep em coming.........

Any idea on the mintage of the 2007?
 
lejeuene said:
Good day FB.....nice! Keep em coming.........

Any idea on the mintage of the 2007?

The government will let us know in 2008...though I doubt it will be much different than the last few years.
 
GMan00001 said:
lejeuene said:
Good day FB.....nice! Keep em coming.........

Any idea on the mintage of the 2007?

The government will let us know in 2008...though I doubt it will be much different than the last few years.

Thanks GMan.
 
Nice productive roadtrip. I'm still trying to fine a silver half post 1976. Good job on getting that 1996S silver half!
 
GMan00001 said:
lejeuene said:
Good day FB.....nice! Keep em coming.........

Any idea on the mintage of the 2007?

The government will let us know in 2008...though I doubt it will be much different than the last few years.

According to the US Mint Web Site, through July, there have been 2.4M halves minted at each mint (P & D).

http://www.usmint.gov/about_the_min...roduction_figures&allCoinsYear=2007#starthere

If I'm not mistaken, that was the same total that was minted through March; so perhaps that's all there will be (and that would be consistent with 2006; and less than 2005).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom