What's new

Today's sea glass findings

Sweetrazz

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
97
Reaction score
391
Golden Thread
0
Location
Monterey ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spent about an hour at the sea glass beach and this is what I collected! Today is another beautiful day to go do some more treasure hunting!!
 

Attachments

  • 20161023_085006.webp
    20161023_085006.webp
    82.9 KB · Views: 133
Upvote 20
Interesting treasure. Whenever I am saltwater beach hunting, I always pick up a piece or two of sea glass. I then give it to a person I inevitably meet up with who's searching for sea glass.

aj
 
Very nice. I'll bet that glass would make a great display in some sort of decorative jar or vase.
 
Wow, that's a lot of sea glass. Where I grew up on the coast, finding just one piece of sea glass on the beach was a rare treat. Your beach must be so fun to walk on, with so much sea glass, (and I would think that any beach with such a good amount of sea glass might also be more likely to have other fun relics in it, too.) I agree with Trezurehunter, sea glass looks so nice displayed in a nice jar (preferably an old beautiful one, dug from a bottle pit, lol).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom