What's new

Todays Silver....

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's Silver....

Cashed in my halves right at bank closing time and picked up a box of dimes to search while my meatloaf was cooking.....love this hobby!

1-64
1-65
6-66's
12-67's
10-68's
4-69's
1-Franklin 51
2-Dimes - 55-S & 63-D

37 Keepers
 

Attachments

  • P7230048.webp
    P7230048.webp
    60.7 KB · Views: 295
Upvote 0
Re: Today's Silver....

Congratulations.
Nice stacks of silver.
 
Re: Today's Silver....

Thanks MM & G.

Now if I could just figure out how to get the floors vacuumed, dusting done, laundry going while I sit at my table and CRH......ha!

mountainman 2 said:
LJ, I'd bet good money that you will reach 10,000 silvers by the end of the year. Great finds as usual.I'm moving to Louisiana. ;D

Ooooh, I don't know MM. I am going to try though. I am having to search more coins to pull decent amounts nowadays.......we'll see. Don't place that bet yet.....lol.
 
Re: Today's Silver....

WTG LJ!!! Nice totals on the halfs and two more dimes. I wish I could fine two silver dimes in one box. I've tried several boxes with mostly skunks and have only found two. Might have to try again when the halfs stop producing.
 
Re: Today's Silver....

Nice way to start the week!
Meatloaf Monday!
I do love good meatloaf!
Congrats on the haul!
 
Re: Today's Silver....

Note, the 1955-S was the last pre-1965 Roosevelt on the tracking list. Set complete. (just recent proofs left)

Nice find.
 
Re: Today's Silver....

WOW Lejeuene,you always post awesome pics too. thanks! I hope theres Silver left by the time I get home LOL. I look forward to your next post. cuervoj
 
Re: Today's Silver....

I wish I could still be half hunting. No banks near me will order them.

Congratulations on your finds. AND WOW what a total for the year!!! That would be about 10X+ more than my lifetime totals.

Postalrevnant
 
Re: Today's Silver....

Postalrevnant said:
I wish I could still be half hunting. No banks near me will order them.

Congratulations on your finds. AND WOW what a total for the year!!! That would be about 10X+ more than my lifetime totals.

Postalrevnant
No banks will order them? Even with an account? My aunts BF went by his CU tonight to see about ordering a box for me- girl said "We don't deal in halves and no we won't order any". When he called and told me- I said now thats customer service for ya. I have $35 in my CU (the minimum) and they pull up my acct# and order halves for me 2-3 times a week (different branches). I told him not to worry about it as one more order in tomarrow and I am set for the week anyways. Well I got him riled and he called the manager- there will be a box there Friday LOL. They're gonna be pissed if its a real good one haha, cause then they'll have me to deal with haha. HH Mark
 
Re: Today's Silver....

Kudos LJ.

Nice to find silver while dinner's cooking.

Keep it up.
 
Re: Today's Silver....

lejeuene said:
Thanks MM & G.

Now if I could just figure out how to get the floors vacuumed, dusting done, laundry going while I sit at my table and CRH......ha!

At the rate your going why not just HIRE someone to do the household chores?? ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom