What's new

Today's Tahoe Treasure

oldmxrat

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
10,883
Reaction score
47,436
Golden Thread
1
Location
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful day at the lake today in the mid 70's with blue skies and a Bald Eagle hanging around while I worked the shallows.
Got a nice 925 rope chain, another tungsten carbide ring, a tiny aluminum safe vile, a crafty hair pin, some clad and some random lake junk. Not shown are the 22 pull tabs for the day, mostly old beavertails.
IMG_9981.webp

IMG_9982.webp


I'm pleased to pull anything of value out of the lake this late in the season!
 
Upvote 20
Congrats !! Good hunt !!! The hair pin is pretty cool !
 
Nice finds. Congratulations! Thanks for sharing.
 
Beautiful day at the lake today in the mid 70's with blue skies and a Bald Eagle hanging around while I worked the shallows.
Got a nice 925 rope chain, another tungsten carbide ring, a tiny aluminum safe vile, a crafty hair pin, some clad and some random lake junk. Not shown are the 22 pull tabs for the day, mostly old beavertails.
View attachment 2223906
View attachment 2223907

I'm pleased to pull anything of value out of the lake this late in the season!
I like that thing with the green stone on top. You're the best.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom