What's new

todays take

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Got my 2 boxes I ordered for today- one orange undated, the other Nov 6. Not great but getting better- got one '64 and 11 40%ers. Even better was I was able to convince another branch to order ME 2 boxes a week without having to call all the time. The lady comes out and says how long do you want 2 boxes a week? I said till I tell you to stop- haha. HH all, Mark
 
Upvote 0
better than my take for the week,
One bank forgot to order my boxes. :( and the rest were skunks or only had a lonely 40% per box.
The weeks take was 4 40s and 3 silver dimes, and that was searching a bag and $500 in boxed. and 4k in halves.
Evidently this week I got mostly dumps or clean halves.
I did get one weird token, a restroom token smaller than a dime from Indiana.
Hopefully next weeks boxes will be better.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom