Huskerhunter Full Member Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 113 Reaction score 468 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Primary Interest: Other Aug 30, 2014 #1 Today's Tool Finds Recent heavy rain enticed me to go out today and I'm glad I did. I found my first adze(Dalton period), a nice scraper, a micro blade with a small spokeshave, and a chunk of bone with tool marks. Happy Hunting! 1 3/8" Found in S.W. Iowa. Last edited: Aug 30, 2014 Upvote 0
Today's Tool Finds Recent heavy rain enticed me to go out today and I'm glad I did. I found my first adze(Dalton period), a nice scraper, a micro blade with a small spokeshave, and a chunk of bone with tool marks. Happy Hunting! 1 3/8" Found in S.W. Iowa.
DigIron2 Silver Member Joined Jan 22, 2014 Messages 4,042 Reaction score 2,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/ Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 30, 2014 #2 nice finds!we seem to be having a mini drought down here.I tried a rain dance but it didn't work.
southfork Silver Member Joined Jun 15, 2014 Messages 2,553 Reaction score 8,418 Golden Thread 0 Location California Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 30, 2014 #3 Good hunt nice tools .
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 30, 2014 #4 All guys love tools from the beginning of time to present haha thanks for sharing !!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 30, 2014 #5 Nice but which one is the Adze?
iowa trout Sr. Member Joined Dec 9, 2010 Messages 498 Reaction score 78 Golden Thread 0 Aug 30, 2014 #6 Nice haul HH, I can see a adz useage tool allthough I call them turtle scrapers nice one ,the bone is rodent tooled keep at it its a great year !
Nice haul HH, I can see a adz useage tool allthough I call them turtle scrapers nice one ,the bone is rodent tooled keep at it its a great year !
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 30, 2014 #7 Good seeing you get out HuskerHunter. Nice hump back scraper. Those rodents make some cool marks on old bone for sure.
Good seeing you get out HuskerHunter. Nice hump back scraper. Those rodents make some cool marks on old bone for sure.