What's new

Token or Coin?

mramsoil

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2009
Messages
42
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Island, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i w/ Sunray DX1, D2, 6x9, & Detech 13" coils, BH300, Surfmaster Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this in a field that holds a seafood festival once a year and occasionally has weddings. The writing looks like it might be south asian or southeast asian. It's quarter sized but lighter than a quarter. Thanks for your help ???
 

Attachments

  • IMGP1022.webp
    IMGP1022.webp
    48.3 KB · Views: 381
  • IMGP1021.webp
    IMGP1021.webp
    49.1 KB · Views: 377
Yeah. I wonder if it's not a Japanese token. I haven't seen enough of the variations in katakana in block form to tell.
 
Upvote 0
Definetly Japanese. In fact, the Japanese characters read "Slot Machine".

Hope this helps
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom