What's new

Token today

litefire56

Bronze Member
Joined
May 14, 2008
Messages
1,547
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX -10x12 SEF, 300mm, 10"DD, 6x10DD, Sunray DX-1
I went back to the old woods where I found the gold ring. I'm still searching for the old 1800's picnic grounds that were located there. Man, I can't believe how clean the ground is there...no clad, tabs, foil or small iron hardly anywhere. I did manage something cool from there though.
 

Attachments

  • johnsnew 112.webp
    johnsnew 112.webp
    58.4 KB · Views: 174
  • johnsnew 114.webp
    johnsnew 114.webp
    55 KB · Views: 167
Great piece of local history!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
That is so cool!

Been to that "Present day courthouse" myself, but not lately....

Great site you got there!
 
Very clean one..
BillT.
 
Wow, thanks guys and great ebay link too! I wonder why the ebay one is so worn? Like it was circulated or something? If that one sells for $11, then mine is worth at least $11.50 :o
 

Attachments

  • johnsnew 115.webp
    johnsnew 115.webp
    50 KB · Views: 143
litefire56 said:
Wow, thanks guys and great ebay link too! I wonder why the ebay one is so worn? Like it was circulated or something? If that one sells for $11, then mine is worth at least $11.50 :o

That's batteries and a burger!
 
Amazing token! It's great when you find a dated one that relates to an area's history :thumbsup:

Take care,
watercolor
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom