What's new

token translation

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It seems to be a token, anyone know what it translates to?
 

Attachments

  • 115_1149.webp
    115_1149.webp
    18.3 KB · Views: 295
  • 115_1147.webp
    115_1147.webp
    23 KB · Views: 293
Not a token. Coin.
 
Upvote 0
The back of coin(and also front bottom ) has x or cross witch is a 10 (10 sen coin).It also has imperial seal.
The front top reads, Dia Nippon- Great Japan
Flower is a cherry blossom
bottom front is date expressed as year in reign of current emperor, 1941-1943?

That is what i think.

I posted wrong pic last time here is pic of same year as yours.
 

Attachments

  • 97-61a.webp
    97-61a.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 220
Upvote 0
I think you can mark this one solved. solved check.gif
 

Attachments

  • solved check.gif
    solved check.gif
    589 bytes · Views: 136
Upvote 0
"Token" in Japanese is "fuda" or "to-kun". I hope this translation helps. :icon_jokercolor:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom