Token travels to hell.

MetalArchSC

Feb 14, 2017
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ve been doing quite a bit of traveling lately and haven’t had time to get on here to check out what y’all have been finding. I’m glad to see that a lot of you are still killing it out there.

So, my last stop before returning to SC was my home town in Pittsburgh and I squeezed in meeting up with Steve In Pa. True to his word, he brought me the Pittsburgh trolley token that he promised me some time ago. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen one of them and he was kind enough to just give me the best one from the ones that he’s found. It’s in great condition for its age. What a great guy. Thanks Steve!

Before I headed home I hit my mother’s tiny front yard and pulled out $2.30 in change and a matchbox corvette. It was a hot day in PA. But then...

I arrive back in South Carolina... wth!!!! It’s 99 degrees!!! Weather man says may get to 3 digits. Are you f*$&$@g kidding me??? In May??????

So here I sit, up early even before the birds so I can enjoy my back porch before the temps of hell chases me back inside.:blob8:

Upvote 4

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear you brother , not many normal days of weather here in va in what seems like 2 years .
in the 90s here as well " normal " high 70s -80 . for May.

rained near every day for months and now dry as a bone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread