What's new

Token?

mainer

Silver Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
3,405
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all, found this token this morning at a old cellar hole, have no idea what it is. Its the size of a large cent, and I can only make out one side of it and even some of the words Im not completely sure of. But here is what I think I can make out.

General
Commission
Forwarding
Merchants

And it looks like E.F. SISE & CO maybe at top? Any helps appreciated.

Looks like it says PORTSMOUTH on the bottom aswell.
 

Attachments

  • token1.webp
    token1.webp
    40.4 KB · Views: 166
  • token2.webp
    token2.webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 172
  • token3.webp
    token3.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 159
Thank you so much BCH. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • 7043coalx16b[1].webp
    7043coalx16b[1].webp
    43.2 KB · Views: 148
Upvote 0
Thank you Timekiller! :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom