Cariboo5
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2011
- Messages
- 1,116
- Reaction score
- 2,666
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- Prospecting
Got this pastel painting of a bridge and one of a castle. Looks like both done by the same artist. They are on thin paper which appears that maybe the paper
was in a book type, maybe painted on and then torn out..not sure? The writing says "The Bridge On The _____ _____. I cannot make out what the last two words are.
One could be location and one artist? All help and opinions in id'ing appreciated..... Also included was a portrait painting which I will make a separate post..
was in a book type, maybe painted on and then torn out..not sure? The writing says "The Bridge On The _____ _____. I cannot make out what the last two words are.
One could be location and one artist? All help and opinions in id'ing appreciated..... Also included was a portrait painting which I will make a separate post..







