Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 31, 2018 #1 Found this in Union camp near Williamsport Md. Attachments 038.webp 309.3 KB · Views: 107 041.webp 206.5 KB · Views: 93 043.webp 207.3 KB · Views: 114 Upvote 0
Dharmacy Sr. Member Joined Nov 1, 2006 Messages 466 Reaction score 908 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Varies with location and conditions. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 31, 2018 #2 Nice! I have always wanted to dig one, but haven't ran my coil over one yet! D.
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 31, 2018 #3 https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Tompion
Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 1, 2018 Thread Owner #4 Is it Tompion or Tampion MY relic book [Stanley S. Phillips] refers to it as Tompion in a different post it is refferred to as Tampion. Which is it?
Is it Tompion or Tampion MY relic book [Stanley S. Phillips] refers to it as Tompion in a different post it is refferred to as Tampion. Which is it?
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 1, 2018 #5 Joe G from Md said: Is it Tompion or Tampion MY relic book [Stanley S. Phillips] refers to it as Tompion in a different post it is refferred to as Tampion. Which is it? Click to expand... I think it can be spelled either way.
Joe G from Md said: Is it Tompion or Tampion MY relic book [Stanley S. Phillips] refers to it as Tompion in a different post it is refferred to as Tampion. Which is it? Click to expand... I think it can be spelled either way.
devldog Silver Member Joined Mar 9, 2012 Messages 3,676 Reaction score 6,393 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 2, 2018 #6 I have always heard this referred to as a Tompion. Spelled either way, it is One Great Find on the Tompion. Well Done. I'd love to be able to find one of these one day.
I have always heard this referred to as a Tompion. Spelled either way, it is One Great Find on the Tompion. Well Done. I'd love to be able to find one of these one day.
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 2, 2018 #7 Dharmacy said: Nice! I have always wanted to dig one, but haven't ran my coil over one yet! D. Click to expand... I have never dug one either Now I don't feel so bad knowing you have never got yr coil over 1 either . Here's to Both of us & other diggers who have never dug one finding our 1st . Man I type Slow !!!!! Been at is since around 2.30 ish . Ill have to read the rest of the posts I have missed tomorrow & it will give me something to look forward to . R.I.P My Grandfather April 2 1905 - 1973. Wish I could have known him, we have A-lot in common . Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
Dharmacy said: Nice! I have always wanted to dig one, but haven't ran my coil over one yet! D. Click to expand... I have never dug one either Now I don't feel so bad knowing you have never got yr coil over 1 either . Here's to Both of us & other diggers who have never dug one finding our 1st . Man I type Slow !!!!! Been at is since around 2.30 ish . Ill have to read the rest of the posts I have missed tomorrow & it will give me something to look forward to . R.I.P My Grandfather April 2 1905 - 1973. Wish I could have known him, we have A-lot in common .