What's new

Tonights 5 Brinks boxes of dimes

CardsNCoins

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2010
Messages
1,024
Reaction score
192
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight's 5 Brinks boxes of dimes

Did 5 boxes of dimes tonight, and here are the results.

Box 1
1 - 1964

Box 2
1 - 1937 Mercury

Box 3
1 - 1964

Box 4
1 - 1953
1 - 1954

Box 5
1 - 1947
1 - 1944 Mercury

Also, when dumping halves this afternoon I found these in the coin machine reject tray.
1964 Quarter
1948 dime
1951 dime

HH

Nick
 
Upvote 0
Re: Tonight's 5 Brinks boxes of dimes

Man.. you hardly get skunked.. :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Tonight's 5 Brinks boxes of dimes

Great finds. I have yet to find in a reject tray. I only started checking recently. I did 6.5 loomis dime boxes this weekend and pulled 7 roosies.

Great job on the merc. They are so far my favorite finds.
 
Re: Tonight's 5 Brinks boxes of dimes

SFBayArea said:
Man.. you hardly get skunked.. :icon_thumleft:

I've done 54 boxes of dimes in about 3 1/2 months, and maybe 5 or 6 have been skunks. The dime boxes around here seem to produce.

HH

Nick
 
Re: Tonight's 5 Brinks boxes of dimes

Nice score on those dimes and other finds :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
 
Re: Tonight's 5 Brinks boxes of dimes

WTG Nick!!! Love those merc's!!!
 
Re: Tonight's 5 Brinks boxes of dimes

wow!!! u have amazing averages!!!!! u pull silver like i pull clad!!! thats absolutely crazy! nice scores! keep it up and hh!
 
Re: Tonight's 5 Brinks boxes of dimes

wow.. it's cool that u got silver in each and every box.. no skunks!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom