tonights two boxes of halves.

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
tonight, I picked up a couple boxes from my best producing bank. It has consistently dwindled down ever since my one box with 25 silvers in it a week or so ago. So tonight out of 100 rolls, I got 4-40%'s. Dont get me wrong, i am greatful for the fact that I found any, I just really have a hard time with that many halves and so few results. I dont know how some of you do it. When I see the posts from those of you who are talking about 10, 20, or even 30 straight boxes of skunk.... It makes me wonder if I could even do it. I would like to say I wouldnt quit, but that would be tuff. Good luck all.

Upvote 0
I had a skunk streak. I quit counting the skunks at box #17.

I promise you, it was pretty depressing, and got old really quick. I almost did quit.

My skunk box streak is at 20. It is very depressing. Thanks goodness for CWR & tellers trays. Been doing ok on both. HH Doug

I stopped counting after halves box skunk #23. I reduced how many and how often I buy boxes of halves. I prefer bags and boxes of pennies. I still buy CWR's and the occasional box of nickels, dimes, and quarters. I'll buy rolls and loose halves from banks as I make trips for other purposes, but I've not made a dedicated bank road trip since my surgery a few weeks ago.

Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back