What's new

Tons of Relics!!! And a couple of firsts! A Maryland Button!!!!!!!!!

pitdiggers

Full Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2009
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Shadow X5, Tesoro Cibola, Minelab XTerra
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey TNET,

We haven't posted in a while but its been well worth the wait. I'll let the pictures do all the talking. These are the finds that we have found over the past week at four different sites. I hope you enjoy the finds!

HH- pitdiggers
 

Attachments

  • Bottles 2.webp
    Bottles 2.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 777
  • Bottles 1.webp
    Bottles 1.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 766
  • Good.webp
    Good.webp
    59.9 KB · Views: 756
  • Bullets.webp
    Bullets.webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 763
  • Hammerstone.webp
    Hammerstone.webp
    37.3 KB · Views: 762
  • Arrowheads.webp
    Arrowheads.webp
    105.2 KB · Views: 753
  • Finiel.webp
    Finiel.webp
    88.6 KB · Views: 765
  • BORRbcak.webp
    BORRbcak.webp
    41.3 KB · Views: 781
  • BORR.webp
    BORR.webp
    41.1 KB · Views: 767
  • Buckle.webp
    Buckle.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 752
  • Misc.webp
    Misc.webp
    64.1 KB · Views: 755
  • Sword.webp
    Sword.webp
    46.4 KB · Views: 746
Upvote 0
Re: Tons of Relics!!! And a couple of firsts!

more pics...
 

Attachments

  • Maryland.webp
    Maryland.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 753
  • Back.webp
    Back.webp
    60.8 KB · Views: 722
Re: Tons of Relics!!! And a couple of firsts!

Pretty cool stuff!! Great pics too....WTG! :thumbsup:

HH,
Moon
 
Re: Tons of Relics!!! And a couple of firsts!

real nice glass :thumbsup: looks like a good haul.
 
Re: Tons of Relics!!! And a couple of firsts!

Just awesome! I'd love to find a railroad button some day. All of your finds are very nice.
 
Re: Tons of Relics!!! And a couple of firsts!

plehbah said:
You have a couple of really nice buttons there. I think they are both "period" backmarks.

That B & O has a great design. The Maryland, well, what can you say? That is a pretty nice state seal to find.

Thanks I am glad you enjoyed the buttons because they sure made my day when they came out of the ground. And as you said according to the backmarks both buttons are "period". Lets just hope there are more of those buttons out there. HH
 
Re: Tons of Relics!!! And a couple of firsts!

Great looking finds.
 
Dang thats one heck of a haul like the little piece of the sword hanger in the 1st pic, great bottles to. Keep it up, Congrats :thumbsup:

Cw
 
Dang...This is one week. :o

You have some very nice relics and artifacts there. That's a great year where I'm from. :thumbsup:

Randy
 
RPG said:
Dang...This is one week. :o

You have some very nice relics and artifacts there. That's a great year where I'm from. :thumbsup:

Randy

Haha thanks I am glad you liked the relics. And yeah that's just one week for us.
 
Great artfacts guys. You saved a lot of history in those pictures of your finds .Way to go!

TnMountains
 
Very nice collection of relics. I like the stirrups. I found some like the a while back.
 
Great job there PitDiggers!! I really love those bottles...they remind me of a few that I have ;-) NICE Maryland button there "ButtonBoy" !!! ;-)


MB
 
Nice bottles you have there. Very nice relic collection :icon_thumleft:.
 
That a goooood week :icon_thumleft:

WTG
 
Wow great relics! Thanks for sharing wiith us. 8)

Steve
 
Great mix of finds! Well done. :icon_thumleft:
 
Congrats,I would say that you have some very nice relics there.I really like the buttons.
The lead is always sweet to find.Awesome pics thanks for sharing.

fortbball9
 
MonkeyBoy said:
Great job there PitDiggers!! I really love those bottles...they remind me of a few that I have ;-) NICE Maryland button there "ButtonBoy" !!! ;-)


MB

I thought they looked familiar haha. What can "ButtonBoy" do the buttons just seem to find him ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom