What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Too far gone..

grins

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2019
Messages
38
Reaction score
56
Golden Thread
0
Location
So. iL.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Found this on a mixed site. I was trying to perform electrolysis on it and it fell apart. I feel it's really old. Any one have a guess?
 

Attachments

  • 20231214_144247.webp
    20231214_144247.webp
    81.7 KB · Views: 87
  • 20231214_144156.webp
    20231214_144156.webp
    131.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 20231220_074225.webp
    20231220_074225.webp
    348.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 20231214_144828.webp
    20231214_144828.webp
    129.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 20231214_144215.webp
    20231214_144215.webp
    91.6 KB · Views: 67
Found this on a mixed site. I was trying to perform electrolysis on it and it fell apart. I feel it's really old. Any one have a guess?
I hate when that happens. It could be part of a hand forged blade or cutlery handle. It's hard to tell
 
Upvote 2

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom