Chizzy
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Feb 11, 2015
- Messages
- 1,977
- Reaction score
- 3,194
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Central PA
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Was out this morning for about an hour at the church curb strip a block south of our house. Normal clad and trash........
Maybe a silver ring......have to get it opened to look for markings..........

By then the heat had gotten to be too much and I decided to end the morning hunt after one more good signal.........and I found (of all things) a church key!!!
No, no.........not one of these............

I found the key to the church.........!!!

Was going to go back out, but the temp here (at 6:30pm) is still 97..........
Thanks for lookin' in and good luck (and good health in this heat) on all your hunts............
Maybe a silver ring......have to get it opened to look for markings..........

By then the heat had gotten to be too much and I decided to end the morning hunt after one more good signal.........and I found (of all things) a church key!!!
No, no.........not one of these............

I found the key to the church.........!!!

Was going to go back out, but the temp here (at 6:30pm) is still 97..........
Thanks for lookin' in and good luck (and good health in this heat) on all your hunts............
Upvote
36









