What's new

Too hot 🔥 🥵

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,680
Reaction score
43,403
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A park I know had a bit of an event so I thought I'd give it a surface scan. Plenty to find, all new, but too hot for me today! Drove me into shadow hopping.

IMG_20250624_194654.webp
IMG_20250624_194712.webp

A few pocket spills helped. Even got two "RDOSO"s...(recent drop of something old).

Anyway, kept it fun.

Thanks for peeking.
 
Upvote 26
Nice finds - congrats !
I feel your pain - it was 94 Degrees with 97% humidity here in Ohio yesterday.
 
Nice finds. Congratulatiohns and thanks for sharing.
 
You did outstanding :) Thank you for sharing with us
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom