This is one I am currently working on, not sure of the relationship of the pyramid rock in the background. It may be my "center" or "corner" starting point? The horizontal rock in the lower left has several angles cut into the end of it, including a small triangle on the upper right hand corner (reddish color). Red rock= west? I am thinking I may get my distances and degrees from this but have not yet checked it out.hadji009 said:line?

Shortstack,Shortstack said:oddrock:
What do you make of this face (in yellow) and the stepped, anvil shaped pointer (in white)??
DMdesertmoons said:TY odd..this is more the thing i was referring to.
oddrock said:Shortstack,Shortstack said:oddrock:
What do you make of this face (in yellow) and the stepped, anvil shaped pointer (in white)??
I am undecided about that face. It reminds me of one or several I have seen somewhere...( maybe Dr. Seuss?) three steps to the left and it's nose becomes a thumb and the "ear" becomes fingers of a palm up hand...the eye becomes a snake or lizard head with something in it's mouth?
The anvil shaped object (one of the steps is caused by a plant/shade) I take to be an eagle's head...the point or beak is somewhat hooked.
We are currently seperated by the Rio Bravo I think...You my friend have baited the hook...not enough response to set it yet? (I know you are busy on other threads so I forgive you if you forgive me..) Good night!Real de Tayopa (Tropical Tramp said:Good morning, what do you think of this? Early morning sun.
Don Jose de La Mancha el *Tropical Tramp*
hadji009 said:kinda looks like a fish and eagle when flipped.
Shortstack,Shortstack said:oddrock said:Shortstack,Shortstack said:
I am undecided about that face. It reminds me of one or several I have seen somewhere...( maybe Dr. Seuss?) three steps to the left and it's nose becomes a thumb and the "ear" becomes fingers of a palm up hand...the eye becomes a snake or lizard head with something in it's mouth?
The anvil shaped object (one of the steps is caused by a plant/shade) I take to be an eagle's head...the point or beak is somewhat hooked.
Is there anything else that you've found to indicate you might be following a trail to a John site?? I think it was Thom who wrote that the closer you get to a John site, the more detailed the eagle shapes will be. This "eagle" shape is not reaaaaly detailed, so you might have a little ways to go yet, but you're getting there.

hadji009 said:shadow kinda looks like elephant trunk but body of duck,maybe shadow will turn into just a head.
Shortstack said:Oddrock:
What's the story on that little black figure under the beak? And, is that triangular section of the leaning tree natural or manmade?