What's new

Too many junk rings

general

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
509
Reaction score
73
Golden Thread
0
Location
Parrish fl
Detector(s) used
White's XLT,Tesoro tiger shark, excal 2, CZ21
Does anyone have a good idea for making some $ selling all the junk rings? I thought about using ebay and donating the money to some charity. Maybe a group can put all their rings together for a huge sale that might generate a bigger donation. All ideas are welcome!
 
Upvote 0
I have wondered the samething, I have soooooo many bling rings / earrings - huge CZ rocks. The best thing to do is either have a garage sale or find a friend having a garage sale and try to price them at a value to people - If a few start selling, that will give you an idea for what prices people are willing to pay. Remember, all the rings you find - someone actually bought them!!!!! Good Luck!!
 
Ringfinder, good idea! Maybe my club will be willing to donate their junk jewelry for some charity or we can buy tshirts for the members.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom