
While their at it they should and could if so inclined , considering some have an adversion to cold water ( Like me , but still get out there to find it ) look in those little holes in the solid bed rock ! Ok give me your input guys! And no I'm no newbee!!!!
Man it HADE to be one cold trip up THARE!danny64 said:went up to ceder creek thare was a lot of snow up thare. the roads up thare are froze you all have a good 1
and FUN is what it's all about!danny64 said:it was but it was fun lol

Ldy2Blu said:My goodness Jeffro, you are a plethora of information. Self proclaimed Newbie here as well. Received a MD for Christmas and have been having one heck of a great time with it. Haven't found much, but have enjoyed every minute of my "hunts".
I live between Coos Bay and Winchester Bay, on the coast, and wonder if there are any areas in my backyard (so to speak) that may be worth exploring. Thus far I have hit the summer camping sites out in the sand dunes with minimal luck. I LOVE the thrill of the hunt though!!
If you could point me in a specific direction locally, I would be very much appreciative.
Ldy2Blu said:My goodness Jeffro, you are a plethora of information. Self proclaimed Newbie here as well. Received a MD for Christmas and have been having one heck of a great time with it. Haven't found much, but have enjoyed every minute of my "hunts".
I live between Coos Bay and Winchester Bay, on the coast, and wonder if there are any areas in my backyard (so to speak) that may be worth exploring. Thus far I have hit the summer camping sites out in the sand dunes with minimal luck. I LOVE the thrill of the hunt though!!
If you could point me in a specific direction locally, I would be very much appreciative.


After all, if you don't spend the time researching this stuff for yourself, it's like having it handed to you, LOL!