What's new

Took a small road trip today

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got home from work today and layed down for a bit. Told my wife to make sure I was up by noon. left home by 12:30 and headed out. Went thru 5 small towns and it seams I am not the only one around here doing this. I gotten 4 rolls from the 3 town I hit. All of these banks told me someone already picked up their rolls earlyer this week.I got 1 40% out of the rolls. Then the last Town I hit I scored another 28 rolls all they had. Got shunked on them looked like it was a dump bank all the rolls looked to been open and then had the ends pushed back down. This is my opinion. I tooked my coins into another bank and cashed them back in, ask if they had any other and they told no. Stopped at the last bank before heading home. All they had was $6 worth of half's so I took them. Scored 2 more 40% in them.. Will head out again in the morning headed the other way....Matt
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom