Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all , been while since i posted, with work and all the rain we have had down here . well last saturday the rain cleared for a few hours , i remembered my nephew asked me if he could go hunting. So i jumped on the blower[ phone] and gave him a ring. He was waiting out the front and was so excited. I said to MAX that he would have to come up with a hunting name. Mini _ Digger he replied. i laughed as he is a skinny bag of bones LoL We went out the old gold diggings and had a heap of fun. When digging up a target i hit a Bull ants nest and got bitten a few times, Max just couldn,t stop laughing. He struggled with my detector but he just keeped going. After 5 hours we managed a couple of chiness cash coins and 2 silver threepences and a button and a couple of bullets. Had fun and will take again this summer

tinpan

Attachments

• 100_0400.jpg
    100_0400.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 422
  • 100_0402.jpg
    100_0402.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 420
  • 100_0403.jpg
    100_0403.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 421
Upvote 0

KRAZYHORSES

Aug 17, 2010
good to see mini digger getting into the hobby sounds as if he had a blast looks like a good start with a machine like the one he is holding can't get to discouraged with that tell mini digger to keep digging and good luck krazyhorses

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like You's did a great Job.

Minelab gotta shrink some detectors
to half size though.

I'm surprised the Detector companies don't make
smaller versions of their top models

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tinpan said:
Hi all , been while since i posted, with work and all the rain we have had down here . well last saturday the rain cleared for a few hours , i remembered my nephew asked me if he could go hunting. So i jumped on the blower[ phone] and gave him a ring. He was waiting out the front and was so excited. I said to MAX that he would have to come up with a hunting name. Mini _ Digger he replied. i laughed as he is a skinny bag of bones LoL We went out the old gold diggings and had a heap of fun. When digging up a target i hit a Bull ants nest and got bitten a few times, Max just couldn,t stop laughing. He struggled with my detector but he just keeped going. After 5 hours we managed a couple of chiness cash coins and 2 silver threepences and a button and a couple of bullets. Had fun and will take again this summer

tinpan

Haha..that machine is bigger then him...but cant laugh to much..looks like some better finds then i have found recently :thumbsup:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It'll be a hunt that he'll remember for many years to come. Great to see that you made time for the hunt with him. :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread