Took the Brand New Xterra Out Today

badbronco

Greenie
Jul 12, 2010
Charleston SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 305
:icon_thumleft:

May not be much in alot of y'alls eyes...but for my first trip to the beach...I was stoked! (trash already removed)

Couple bucks in change (nothing fantastic) and the kicker to us was the silver ring (with stamp on the inside)

You would have thought we discovered a new world according to the kids. They were FLIPPING OUT! Good hole diggers too! Never thought I'd see the day when my 4 kids would fight over who got to dig a hole... hehehe.. (not the Really big rusty ring - think that is actually an OLD tie down for the volley ball court lines)

I was happy with the performance. Was really mostly testing it out...getting the hang of the different settings. Not sure I figured out the ground balance yet, but was able to plant a coin in wet sand about 5" or so and left it sit for a while. Came back and it picked right up on it. I'm sure with it dialed in maybe it would go further.

All in all... Good day with the kids, wife, and the new minelab :)

booty1.jpg

Upvote 0
I'm sure that once you get used to the new machine, you'll find the rest of the volleyball net in no time! :laughing9:

lol I even hunted in the roped off area of the court to see if I could score. This looked like the same ring, but was about 15' away. Maybe they moved the net at one time..

I'm headed out to go fishing on the pier and it's supposed to be a little windy/muddy so maybe I'll hunt the other side of the pier tomorrow (if My feet can handle it)

Looks like y'all had fun! That is what it is all about.

Semper Fi

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back