What's new

took the wot and sepro to the land of nada today - GOLD - 10k band

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WellI took a honey do brake on tues and the rain kinda helped.​

Theguru and I head to the land of nada to see what the surfgod has in store forus. I carry the sepro with wot and kenhis trusty excal.​

Fewtargets around to keep us busy or to keep him busy – I was running sepro tight and did not dig any dimes andonly few cruddy pennies, but did manage to stumble on a 1.4 gram gold band andjust a few coins compared to the excal.​

Goodluck – see you thur., probably same location, but maybe head south.​

Standby – vid is like 7.5 mins​

.​

.​

​


.​

.​
 

Attachments

  • 1128NUT.webp
    1128NUT.webp
    55.1 KB · Views: 151
  • 112810K.webp
    112810K.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 164
Upvote 0
Wooooo ha Max..... sweet ticket.

Dew
 
that 's it - inbound lear seaplane - crack of dawn Thur. - save some for obn
 
Nice Max, so much respect for sharing the video!! I wish you luck and many yellow!!
 
Nice going Max !! I met your buddy "The Guru" about a week and a half ago by the Cavalier....... Since it's cold now, I put down my surfboard and started my Winter hunting. Was finding quarters like pennies after Sandy, no gold lately though.
Good hunting and see you on the beach soon,
All the best,
-Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom