What's new

tool piece

Moe (fl)

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
731
Reaction score
98
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Whites, Tesoro, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this part of a tool? It is bronze/copper.
 

Attachments

  • f8.webp
    f8.webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 243
  • f9.webp
    f9.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 235
  • f10.webp
    f10.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 246
That is a portion of a rope tensioner

Here is one I dug a while back.
 

Attachments

  • rt.webp
    rt.webp
    65.8 KB · Views: 240
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • tent rope adjuster.webp
    tent rope adjuster.webp
    42.1 KB · Views: 258
  • tent rope adjuster.webp
    tent rope adjuster.webp
    42.1 KB · Views: 250
Upvote 0
Thank you Creskol, BigCypressHunter, and Traderoftreasure!

This explains why I found a lot of bullet casings in the same area.

What period would this rope tensioner be from? I am guessing 1890-1920s?

-Moe
 
Upvote 0
Moe (fl) said:
Thank you Creskol, BigCypressHunter, and Traderoftreasure!

This explains why I found a lot of bullet casings in the same area.

What period would this rope tensioner be from? I am guessing 1890-1920s?

-Moe

Sorta hard to pin it down on those, as that design spanned many years.
 
Upvote 0
Good job, check mark! Monty
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom