What's new

Tool?

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Any ideas on this one? ???
 

Attachments

  • 027.webp
    027.webp
    40.4 KB · Views: 244
  • 028.webp
    028.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 259
  • 029.webp
    029.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 255
  • 030.webp
    030.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 258
  • 031.webp
    031.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 265
Could it be as old as 1800's?
 
Upvote 0
Is it steel or iron? I have the exact cutting head set you show, and this is not a part of it and it wouldn't fit or work in it. This is wedge shaped as well and the ones shown are not. I also have an industrial 4 head moulder and so custom millwork and have never seen a cutter knife that looked like that. It's also very dull and not machined like a moulder knife would be.
 
Upvote 0
I believe it to be Steel, because everything Iron I find at this site is rusted. I am no expert on metals, so would you agree that it is steel? :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom