What's new

Tootsie and a Couple Lesney's

deershed

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
3,307
Reaction score
4,103
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was wrong yesterday not thinking the 3 toy cars I dug were old. Just cleaned them up and the little green car is a tootsie and the other two are Lesney's. The toy soldier behind the cars was found in a hole with one of the cars, it"s plastic.
The rifle casing is my first ever dug with a full date stamped on bottom, 1947.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    66.6 KB · Views: 95
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    62.3 KB · Views: 86
Upvote 18
tn_outstanding.gif
Nice finds deershed! Thanks for sharing...
 
Congrats on your finds deershed, I enjoy pulling tootsie toys when I am detecting a permission.
 
Those are in much better shape than the few that have found me........nice recoveries, deershed.
And, thanks for the research information......it gives me a starting point for mine. :thumbsup:
 
Those are in much better shape than the few that have found me........nice recoveries, deershed.
And, thanks for the research information......it gives me a starting point for mine. :thumbsup:

The reason I thought they were newer was the fact how nice they came out of the ground, specially the bulldozer which was the first one found.
 
Hello deershed. Those a good finds. A Tootsie and two Lesneys is way better than 5 times as many from more modern times. Thanks for the post and Good Luck. C9
 
Love finding Tootsie Toys.
I have only found one dated rifle casing
A 1941
Congrats
 
deershed , you just gave me my 6,000th "like"
Thank you and everyone else on Tnet
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom