G Gerry 1957 Tenderfoot Joined Apr 2, 2021 Messages 1 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 2, 2021 #1 just wondering what year this was made
pganjon Hero Member Joined Nov 6, 2008 Messages 573 Reaction score 425 Golden Thread 0 Location South Central Pa. Detector(s) used Garrett Master Hunter 5, Ace 250 Apr 2, 2021 #2 Hi, I found a Blue one years ago and believe they are out of the 60's. Paul Upvote 0
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,704 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 2, 2021 #3 I agree 60s-70s era. Upvote 0
Back-of-the-boat Gold Member Joined Apr 18, 2013 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 8,980 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 3, 2021 #4 In the late 60's to early 70's is when mine is from, I still have it on a shelf plus a few more from my childhood. Upvote 0
In the late 60's to early 70's is when mine is from, I still have it on a shelf plus a few more from my childhood.
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,017 Reaction score 28,144 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 3, 2021 #5 Nice find Gary. I found a similar example on eBay, the ad states that it's from the 1960s. I find a lot of early toys here in Canada, most are made by Lesney of England, I've yet to find a Tootsie Toy. Dave Upvote 0
Nice find Gary. I found a similar example on eBay, the ad states that it's from the 1960s. I find a lot of early toys here in Canada, most are made by Lesney of England, I've yet to find a Tootsie Toy. Dave