What's new

Tootsietoy, silver, token”another husky oil”

beanflippinclint

Full Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2023
Messages
148
Reaction score
698
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bonner county ,north Idaho
Detector(s) used
Mine lab ctx3030. Excalibur,deus,deus2 ,deus orx, and about 5 others
Just deus 2 now , probably a Manacore in the future,if the detector GODS. Worthy me, I will get an SD 2300.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL ok yes two blocks down from the house with “two tokens” and three blocks from the elementary school where I found the third one so now it’s 4…”see post and now it’s three”.also a cool 60’s truck earth mover “ I grew up with them a little toys and then ended up driving that equipment. It was a blast. People paid me to drive Tonka trucks.”,little silver ear are nose ring. It was up high in the yard 1 inch down., and then the badge I don’t know what it is yet.
lol if I keep roaming around town, I might find the whole set of them tokens
IMG_1863.webp
 
Upvote 8
Very nice, congrats!
Love the earth mover, very cool.
Really bizarre how you're finding all those tokens all over the place. :icon_scratch:
Right ! It’s getting weird. I don’t even know if I would tell you guys if I found another one at another location.Lol u all would think I’m f-ing with you but I’m not .it is messing with my head also lol.
 
Nice finds, I like that Tootsie Toy. Those are always fun to find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom