What's new

topics

I saw yours Bob :dontknow:
 
lonesomebob said:
Why does everyone elses topic get displayed but mine? where do they go?

Are you referring to your Posts By Month in your Statistics? If so, I have that problem, too. Last month I started 2 topics which were shown in Total Posts for August, but not Topics started.

Dick
 
Bob, not sure what you mean. I can see & read your posts. Click your profile and the "Show the last posts of this person." you should see your last posts posted.

River-Rat-Sig2.gif
 

Attachments

  • River-Rat-Sig2.gif
    River-Rat-Sig2.gif
    41.8 KB · Views: 120
OK, I see this post... So what is the topic :dontknow: :laughing9:
 
lonesomebob said:
Why does everyone elses topic get displayed but mine? where do they go?

They go to be alone. You need to change your name to surroundedbyfriendsbob, then your topics will follow and be displayed.





:laughing9: :laughing9:
 
This thread is like one of those stupid episodes of "Lost" on the tube. I'm very confused.

OT
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom