What's new

Topozone is gone!

21stTNCav

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2006
Messages
928
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
Hi yall: I used to copy free topo maps from topozone, but they have been taken over by trails.com and they are not nearly as nice about letting you use their maps for free. Any one have another free site that comes close to topozone?? Just asking before I blow money for somthing I could get free. Thanks :)
 
Yeah, I know it's been gone for awhile, I just had never been able to find anything about the same. The site you directed me to seems to be just as good. Thanks Buckles. ;D
 
BuckleBoy,

thanks.
Not sure what is going on. ??? :-\

My old map tech is not responding for some time now,
but your link got me in.

Thanks again,

have a good un..
SHERMANVILLE
 
Terraserver-USA! Google them. They have both Topos and Aerials.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom