What's new

Tornado Warning Northern Dauphin County, PA

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,846
Reaction score
76,286
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • 000aaa.webp
    000aaa.webp
    53.1 KB · Views: 109
Not to make light of your situation but tornado warnings are a frequent happening here.The way you can tell a yankee from a reb is a yankee will head for his tornado shelter when the sirens go off and a reb runs outside to see if it,s real or not!If he sees a funnel then he heads for the shelter!
 
I guess I must be closer to a reb in Spirit .

I used to Run outside & Drive around looking for one :tongue3:

Now I Just post here & Depending on the time of Night Hit the sack , Stay online, Or watch TV
 
shelter!? I Don't need no Stinkin Shelter :laughing9:

Just 4 Walls a Roof & a Window to watch from & Not get wet is preferable :coffee2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom