Cherokee_Kidd
Sr. Member
With my luck if I ever went to florida I would get caught in a hurricane.
Honey, we always ran NORTH from the hurricanes!Cherokee_Kidd said:With my luck if I ever went to florida I would get caught in a hurricane.


We had a tornado warning last evening, but it didn't materialize, and we did get a little bit of needed rain. We are a couple hundred miles away from Joplin, but those storms and the ones on the OK-ARK border were so tall we could see them. Absolute humbling beauty, stunning and breathtaking when the sun was setting and lighting them up. I thought about pictures, but didn't take any,because I was thinking about the people underneath those clouds. Strong south wind this morning, like sunday morning, but so far not as warm. Everyone keep your heads down this afternoon!
, but fun names anyway. So I'll be joining those in prayer today, who are so inclined. That's nice.