What's new

Tot lot gives up cash

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2008
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
732
Golden Thread
0
Location
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to a nearby tot lot to kill time while waiting for my wife to get off work. As soon as I hit the lot I checked around a bench where the parents sit to watch the tykes play. I then moved toward the monkey bars and immediately noticed a five dollar bill lying on top of the sand.
 
I've checked out 3 tot lots this year and I've only found 1 memorial penny.

In 500 years, I will totally be tied with you on tot lot scores :headbang:
 
WIT said:
I've checked out 3 tot lots this year and I've only found 1 memorial penny.

In 500 years, I will totally be tied with you on tot lot scores :headbang:

Hahaha
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom