What's new

Tot lot golden ticket w/ice

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2013
Messages
7,064
Reaction score
8,979
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a couple parks and hit the tot lots after dropping sister-in-law off at the bus for her trip back home after a weeks visit, found quite a bit of clad and two jewelry items and other odds and ends, I tossed all the junk. I save the tabs for a local Childrens hospital and the washers end up in my coffee can full of nuts& bolts.I put the ring on my ring models hand and she can't get it off so I guess it's hers,:BangHead: that happens a lot.:laughing7:10K w/stones haven't checked yet if real, 100_6093.webp pretty sure they are diamonds.And it was the second to last target almost an, on the way back to the car ring .100_6094.webp100_6097.webp100_6096.webp100_6095.webp100_6069.webpMy ring model(wife) goes wandering taking pictures, these guys said take ours.100_6065.webpeven had one photo bomb it's buddy:laughing7:
 
Last edited:
Upvote 72
I count the smashed pennies as tokens, does everyone else?
 
Great Finds Red Says Yoink When I Find A Ring I Never see them Again LOL
 
I count the smashed pennies as tokens, does everyone else?

Nice hunt. Yes, tokens may not be appropriate, but close enough. Souvenirs rather than non-government pieces of exchange.
 
Nice ring! AFLAC!!!!
 
Nice find! I have yet to pull something of that caliber out of a tot lot, but I will tell ya...that beautiful gold ring encourages me to keep trying!

That last picture is hilarious!! It's even as if the other duck is laughing about it too.
 
Congrats on the ring and other finds
 
Pretty ring...and LOVE the duck photo bomb! Thanks for sharing and congrats. -Lisa & John
 
I have found 3 gold rings that look exactly like that.
These are a popular style of wedding rings.
All three of mine had 3 diamonds also, all tested real and yours will too.
CongratZ!
 
Nice find! I have yet to pull something of that caliber out of a tot lot, but I will tell ya...that beautiful gold ring encourages me to keep trying!

That last picture is hilarious!! It's even as if the other duck is laughing about it too.

Yeah I love that picture my wife didn't know it happened until we looked at them on the computer.The ring was super close to a rock climbing wall with rebar in it, it was between the iron signals and a lot of the clad was up tight to pipes and such. In Tot lots I use my sniper coil to get up close for what the bigger coils miss.
 
Nice hunt and post. Congratulations on the gold ring. I would imagine they would be diamonds. Quack quack..affflllaaaccckkkkk
 
Sweet rings my Daughters have the same problem good job... Thanks for sharing your finds!!!!!!!!!
 
That's a great find. Gold is choice, and it looks like you made somebody with a hand a very happy person with it.
 
Roeding has always treated me well. Looks like she did you good too!
 
Roeding has always treated me well. Looks like she did you good too!

The zoo puts so many people through there it always replenishes quickly. I know a lot of people pound that park but it always gives up the goodies.And you can still find oldies if you put in the time I have friends that pull silver out of there often.
 
The zoo puts so many people through there it always replenishes quickly. I know a lot of people pound that park but it always gives up the goodies.And you can still find oldies if you put in the time I have friends that pull silver out of there often.

It is getting a bit more difficult these days, but you are absolutely correct. I found a merc and buffalo nickel out there just a couple of weeks ago. My jewelry finds are minimal though...congrats on that ring!
 
Nice ring! Great shooting!

strick
 
That is a sweet gold ring, & nice amount of tot lot goodies!
Congrats!

But the photo bomb pic is priceless! Lol!

Ya i count the flattened coins as tokens cause i can't spend them. They have been repurposed.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom