What's new

Total for September

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Well I'm done for this month. The first two weeks of this month were pretty good. The last two were challenging.
Here is what I ended up with.
1x 50% Canadian Dime
4x Mercury Dimes
59x Roosevelt Dimes
13x Washington Quarters
9x Walking Liberty Half Dollars
25x Ben Franklin Half Dollars
25x 1964 Kennedy Half Dollars
174 40% Kennedy Half Dollars
 
Upvote 0
That's a great month. How many boxes a week did you average?
 
JasonB said:
That's a great month. How many boxes a week did you average?

Think he is a road tripper if memory is aright he don't do Boxes(?). Takes trips near every day, but Sunday.
 
No, I don't really do the boxes anymore. I've scalped a few on road trips (not this month) and there is one bank in particular that I'll buy a box of dimes from once a month, because for some strange reason they have some good coins.
I was buying 4-8 boxes of halves every week but never got more than 32 keepers. Most were skunks or one coiners.
However, if things remain dry like they have been In the past two weeks I may try my hand at it again. we'll see.
 
Those are some impressive totals Rich. I may just have to take a little road trip later this week.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Hardcore totals Rich! You are doing great! Keep hitting em hard. ffd
 
That's impressive totals, Rich. :icon_thumright:
 
Rich - nice numbers all around. Interestingly your halve totals are remarkably similar to mine in both total volume and breakdown of the type of the halves. Ditto with those Dimes. Of course, all my coins have been accumulated over the last 10 months, so basically you are whipping me with a stick ! Here's to a strong October for us both.
 
Tomarrow's another day. Good month. Personally I don't give the month in till the stroke of midnight. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom