What's new

Totals: 13 wheaties and 3 silver dimes.

TerryC

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
7,855
Reaction score
11,225
Golden Thread
0
Location
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The s.w corner of Howard and Kinnikinnic(St. Francis) will soon be too overgrown for hunting. I got a Barber dime today for a running total of 13 wheaties, 2 Rosies, and the Barber shown here. Strange, the 2 Rosies are "shiny silvery" yet this Barber is mostly Darkened. From the same ground, too. Anyway, the total time spent on this lot is about 7 hours. One new penny, the rest old. Too much work, now that the vegetation is winning. I "turned the lot over to Thomas" who was also working the lot today. TTC
 

Attachments

  • MVC-004S.webp
    MVC-004S.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 421
  • MVC-005S.webp
    MVC-005S.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 420
Upvote 0
sweet finds, love the barber!
 
Good finds, thats a nice barber, wish I had one ! Some day !!!

LOL ! Robin
 
grasshopper said:
sweet finds, love the barber!
Grasshopper,
You will notice I look my dimes over while they are BELOW my face... that way, no accidents! That was a good post! TTC
 
Nice barber with great detail! should clean up nicely!



HH
Slipperyjack47
 
If I could only find a barber. :( that's my main quest in life. I don't know what I would do after that . nice find and thanks for the post.
 
Nice find Terry! Congrats! How deep was it ? Jim B
 
That is 7 hours well spent :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
A good looking Barber
 
13 huh........you may want to throw one of those back until you can collect a few more. To keep the luck running and all. Just a thought.

Ian
 
jimb said:
Nice find Terry! Congrats! How deep was it ? Jim B
JimB,
It was at least 5 inches but difficult to say how much more, as I dug it up then found it in the pile of dirt after pulling it out of the hole. TTC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom