What's new

Totals for first week of 2011, Includes first walking Libertys !!!

treeslayer

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
588
Reaction score
61
Golden Thread
0
Iam starting to get a bit of a system going, as far as pickups and dumping is concerned. Dispite a bit of BS from a couple of banks . I did six boxes of halfs, 4 boxes of dimes, 3 bags of nickels. The tally was. 38/40s, 18/90s, 4 war nickels, 6 dimes. I got 8 walkers in one box and 3 of them were in one roll with a 40. I must say, that dealing with the skunk boxes, is not so bad when you hit a couple of good ones. I hope this keeps up. But iam still happy to just find one in a box .
 
Upvote 0
Nice ratio of 90 to 40.

HSH,
apush :read2:
 
treeslayer,
Those numbers ROCK! :headbang:
Congrats. Hope they keep coming! :icon_thumleft:
Steve
 
Great finds. You gotta love finding three walkers in one roll. Keep at it because the silver is out there to be found.
Way to go
rileyboy
 
Love to see that gusto. Keep it up, finds such as those make it interesting and fun!
 
if your stats go to 1 per box i doubt you will be saying that...

but those stats are crazy good, keep going...
 
Amazing scores - you are off to an amazing start - keep up the good work!!! :hello2:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
I will try to post photos tomorrow. I wll have to asked the boss, because she the brains of the outfit.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom